Are you someone with a passion for technology, and engineering excellence? Do you enjoy solving technical problems? Are you interested in working on a project where quality, reliability, and outstanding customer experience are key deliverables? Are you interested in learning the breadth of technologies that allow increasing Software Development teams’ overall efficiency and effectiveness? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
As a member of the Support team of Vistaprint Infrastructure and Productivity Services (VIPS Support), you will be supporting developers and technical staff across Vistaprint while they are using Vistaprint Software Development Infrastructure.
You will interact with users, troubleshoot and fix any issues encountered, partner with other teams and stakeholders in order to make sure the infrastructure is always in a healthy status
Your role will involve:
- Support a wide variety of tools belonging to the Vistaprint Software Development infrastructure: Software Build system, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Source Control, …
- Participate in and contribute to the implementation of industry best practices for tools under VIPS team ownership
- Continually monitor several environments and take appropriate actions to keep a healthy infrastructure
- Follow-up on build breakages and make sure they’re fixed
- Troubleshoot encountered issues, conduct in-depth analysis, root cause analysis
- Capitalize on acquired knowledge, document it and share it with the team members
- Create proposals for tools & process improvements based on the support experience
In return, you will bring:
- Engineering Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Equivalent
- Experience in Software troubleshooting and Support Engineering
- Problem solving and ability to prioritize
- Experience in Scripting (Power Shell, Ruby, Shell, …)
- Knowledge of Source Control (Git, Subversion) and Continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of SQL querying
- Familiarity with System administration under Windows and Linux
- Prior experience in Software Development, Software Quality Assurance is a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of Cloud Engineering (AWS or other)
- Experience with automation/configuration management.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations
- Familiarity with Agile values and principles
What's In It for You:
- Work in a highly collaborative, self-organizing team
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, meetups, conferences, online training subscription
- Onsite game room
- Tickets for fresh food and drinks
- And more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.