Driven by Curiosity.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
About Our Team:
Are you a successful market researcher and insights leader with strong analytic skills? Are you passionate about Customer Insights and want to leverage your experience in a high-energy, in-house environment at one of the most successful internet companies of all time? If so then read on...This team combines research, analytics and strategy expertise and works in partnership across the organization to uncover market, customer and competitive insights that inform business decisions. This is an opportunity for an experienced Customer Insights Research Analyst to help shape a variety of research and analysis activities to uncover insights that will ultimately fuel business growth.
What You Will Do:
- Lead analysis on key business questions, integrating data/insights from multiple sources (survey data, ux research, customer transaction data, financial metrics and website activity) to guide strategic recommendations
- Translate data into meaningful findings and insights and communicate within your project team and to external stakeholders, including easy to read visuals.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand their business questions, create and support a learning agenda to understand the customer and guide the strategy based on insights.
- Build strong relationships across the organization
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in insights and market research, including planning, analysis, integration and summarizing data and insights across a variety of insights tools that enable understanding the consumer (quantitative, qualitative, user experience research, etc.)
- Confidence to perform exploratory data analysis and distilling to key insights and recommendations
- Strength in charting and representing data and information in creative and powerful ways
- Strong Analytical skills, specifically using Microsoft Excel to perform analyses and incorporating findings into PowerPoint presentations. Programming experience in Qualtrics, Usertesting.com, Market Sight, Tableau and other insights and visualization tools. Ability to program in a common data mining language such as SAS or SQL a plus.
- Skills to manage projects supporting multiple internal stakeholders with strong communication and presentation skills
- Related work experience , ideally in-house market research/analysis team at an ecommerce company or a market research/analysis agency
- Curiosity, including the ability to dig into questions, guide and shape analysis and thinking and make recommendations supported by data and business understanding
What's In It for You:
- Work in a highly collaborative, self-organizing team + the ability to decide how your team works and what technologies you use
- Great compensation package + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, meetups, conferences, online training subscription
- Onsite game room (foosball, ping pong, xbox, pinball)
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- And more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.