Job Title: Office Manager
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree; Facility management/hospitality degree is an advantage
- Experience – 3-5 years of experience as an Office Manager in a fast-paced environment
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Providing work direction to the team of facilities and administration; Machine Room Operations and the in-house cultural committee.
- Managing Vistaprint visitor process
- Coordinating and managing the travel, accommodation, and other arrangements for visitors as well as Vistaprint employees traveling on business.
- Scheduling, assisting management in coordinating meetings, appointments as required.
- Working with vendors, negotiating and supporting the location with the amenities needed.
- Maintaining stocks and supplies and monitoring usage of resources at the location.
- Maintaining the premises, handling repair works, tear down and construction. Handling liaison for the same.
- Responsible for monitoring and optimize the operating cost of the site and finding innovative solutions to keep costs in check while maintaining and improving service levels and experience
- Handling responsibility for incoming and outgoing mail, parcels, faxes etc.
- Housekeeping and maintenance of the office premises (assisting/coordinating the same with management)
- Office Security Management as well as access controls and entry to the office
Must have skills:
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Competence with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work independently, prioritize workload & meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage vendor relationships, and strong negotiation skills.
- Good Organizing, Planning and Stress tolerance skills; Strong Problem-solving skills
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge of print and online creative production processes and tools
- Experience with managing events
- Experience with Emergency Preparedness as well as critical incident management skills
Must have Behaviors:
- Collaborative work style
- Business Partnership capability
- Creative Problem Solver
- Frugality with a high degree of service orientation
- Good Listening Skill.
Nice to have behaviors:
- Innovation mindset
- Hard-Work and perseverance
For any further details, please contact Talent Acquisition Team.